The Aluminum Beam Gang Forming System can be used for virtually any concrete forming application. Unlike competitive aluminum gang forming products that may suffice for simple straight walls, you can form corners, pilasters, core walls, curved walls, and other configurations easily with this system.
A high strength-to-weight ratio, the unique beam attachment clips, sturdy aluminum beams and steel walers combine to create a rigid, compact, and lightweight gang form system.
- Users of job-built, lumber gang forms find this system lighter, with higher reuse and simple alignment
- New ¾” plywood attached to the Aluminum Beam Gang provides an exceptional concrete finish for architects, engineers and owners
- Lightweight Aluminum Beam minimizes total gang form weight and reduces crane size requirements
- Aluminum Beam or Joist Extension Brackets can be used to build virtually any gang size dimension
- Steel Walers provide maximum tie spacing for productive concrete forming and can be used when lifting the gang
- Trailing Walers with plumbing screws and Walkway Brackets can be spliced on after the first lift is poured, eliminating the need to reposition Walers
- Adapts to other Symons forming systems to reduce costly job built details